Design of industrial and power facilities
Engineering is an important and time-consuming process that determines technical characteristics, cost, further reliability and uninterrupted operation of the future power facility.
Types of work:
- Pre-project inspection
- Energy audit
- Integrated design of energy facilities
- Development of technological, electrical, heat-engineering solutions documentation, as well as industrial safety of energy facilities
- Field supervision during construction of objects
Technical support while undergoing examinations
Design work is carried out both as part of complex deliveries of power equipment and construction of power facilities, and in the form of individual products offered to Customers.
- Power plants
- Heat networks and heat points
- Distribution network
- Switchgears with the voltage of 6.3-10.5 kV
- Automation systems for technological processes
If you decide to design such an object, please fill out the following questionnaires: