What does it mean to work for Turboenergoremont?
It means to be part of a team of energetic and passionate people.
Who are we looking for? We are always happy to see professionals in our team, as well as young professionals who want to realize themselves, make progress with us and approach problems creatively.
What do we offer? Our employees have the opportunity to regularly undergo corporate training and keep up to date with the latest trends in the professional sphere.
Where are we situated? Our office is located within walking distance from the Leninsky Prospect metro station.
Our employees are our main priority!
If you want to participate in the implementation of promising projects in the field of energy with us, then you can send us your CV regardless of open positions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently open positions:
- Production and Technical Department Engineer (MK, technological pipelines, construction, power);
- Foreman of welding production;
- Foreman of repair and installation of boiler equipment;
- Repairman for steam and gas turbine equipment;
- Electric and gas welder of 3-6 skill category;
- Locksmith for repair of steam and gas turbine equipment of 3-6 skill category;
- Locksmith for repair of boiler equipment of 3-6 skill category;
- Industrial worker jobs of 3-6 skill category in general construction works;